Important update about COVID-19
From 6 august 2021 it is mandatory to show a covid green pass together with an id to access the museum complex. Minors from 0 to 18 years must have to be able to travel: passport, id.
The museum complex of Santa Maria delle anime of purgatory arch, in compliance with the new “Measures of contrast and containment throughout the national territory of the spread of the COVID-19 virus”, envisaged by the Prime Ministerial Decree of 8 March 2020 art. 2, the museum complex of Santa Maria delle Anime del Purgatorio in Arco will remain closed until a later date.
For information on the reopening follow our Facebook page.
Complesso museale di Santa Maria delle Anime del Purgatorio ad Arco
Via Tribunali, 39 – 80138 Napoli
tel.: 081 440438/ 3715831130
Closed to visitors
We inform you that Monday 23 Maye 2022 the museum complex cannot be visited until 11:00 am.
- from 14 to 25 years; group of more than 20 units or single visitors of the Cultural District of Via Duomo, ICOM members, Campania Artecard
- from 7 to 13 years, school children of all levels and grades
- (with Mann Ticket)
Monday – Saturday: 10.00 a.m./2.00 p.m
(last entry 1.15 p.m.)
Closed on Sunday
– Sunday 1 May: 10.00 a.m./2.00 p.m
– Sunday 8 May: 10.00 a.m./2.00 p.m
– Sunday 15 May: 10.00 a.m./2.00 p.m
– Sunday 22 May: 10.00 a.m./2.00 p.m
– Fryday 27 May: 10.00 a.m./18.00 p.m
– Sunday 29 May: 10.00 a.m./2.00 p.m
– Thursday 2 June: h 10.00/14.00
Free entrance to Church
Admission fee is to visit the Hypogeum and the museum in Upper Church (Winged skull, sacresty and oratory).
It is possible, for groups, to visit the Complex also outside the opening hours, on request, with different rates.
For more information, send an email or call.